Focus and Scope
Indonesia Prime Journal of Social Sciences aims to provide cutting-edge research and practices in the management and Social Sciences, a forum for debate and reflection as well as an anchor point for many Social practitioners and academics programs.
Submission are invited concerning any theoretical or practical treatment of Social Sciences, development and application (from various field of study such as: Social, Humanities,, law, and political). The subject of papers contributed may cover, but is not limited to:
- Discussion and exploration of new theory and knowledge of Social Scince, innovation and sustainable development.
- Industrial and service management, product and process social design, and performance improvement.
- Proficiency in the understanding social science, social development and humanities protection derived from experimental data analysis.
- Case studies reporting insights and best practices regarding social sciences, humanities and development programs.
- Social tools, techniques and other structured approaches to understand, measure, or social provide.
- Empirical observations resulting in original and significant conclusions or application papers in the above areas are also welcome.
There is no strict limitation on the length of submitted manuscripts, but normally they are expected to fall within the range of 4000-6000 words. All manuscripts should be written in English and prepared in accordance with the guidelines of the journal. Manuscripts should be compiled in the following order: title, abstract, detailed description, acknowledgments (if any), references and author(s) information. Please visit Indonesia Prime Journal manuscript style guidelines found in the journal's Web site: https://indonesiaprime.or.id for more detailed information on the submission requirements.
Please contact our secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be delighted to accept and respond to any comment and enquiry on the direction and content of Indonesia Prime Journal. Your valuable contribution and feedback is important for the success of our journal as it will guide the journal's future development