Main Article Content
Child abuse is a complex problem and involves many aspects. Diversion is an alternative in resolving child criminal cases that conflict with the law, by trying to eliminate the stigma against children as perpetrators of crime even though children are in conflict with the law, but still prioritizing the best interests of children in realizing the welfare of children, as stipulated in the SPPA Law . Even though it has been stipulated in written regulations, the existence of diversion among law enforcement officers is still a problem, because the diversion process has not been explicitly regulated regarding the mechanism that must be implemented, so that a good understanding and application is needed by law enforcement officials to be able to actualize properly. the diversion of children in conflict with the law in the juvenile justice system is the implementation of a system in the restorative jusctice to provide justice and legal protection to children in conflict with the law without neglecting the criminal liability of children. Diversion is not a peaceful effort between children in conflict with the law with victims or their families but a form of punishment against children who are in conflict with the law in an informal way. Implementation of diversion in restorative justice in the juvenile justice system is the transfer of the settlement of child cases from criminal justice processes to processes outside of fair criminal justice with an emphasis on restoration to its original state, and not of retaliation. Besides diversion is a form of punishment which has the perspective of education of children.
The solution that can be done in overcoming the problem of child problems is that it is expected that in resolving child criminal cases, law enforcement officials should seek diversion in order to restore a balanced harmonization between the perpetrators, victims and the community. Appropriate, considering that crimes committed by children are also increasingly complex, as well as to related parties (Law Enforcement, KPAI, etc.). Massive socialization is needed regarding diversion to the public.
2. Achmad Ali, 2002. Uncovering the Veil of Law (Suatu Kajian Filosofis and Sosiologis), PT. Mount Agung Tbk,Jakarta.
3. Ahmad Sukarja, 2014. State Administrative Law and State Administrative Law in The Effectiveness of Fiqh Siyasah, Cetakan II, Sinar Grafika,EastJakarta.
4. A. Muin Fahmal, 2013. "The basic role of general government is feasible in realizing a clean government,Total Media, Yogyakarta.
5. Appoley Rourence, 1975. Managemen is Personel Adminstration, DarkS Beach, London,
6. Hamidi, 2004. Qualitative Research Method, UMM Press Malang.
7. Hani T Handoko, 2000. Personnel and Human Resources Management,BPFE, Yogyakarta.
8. Hasibuan Malayu. (2000). Human Resource Management, Bu,i Aksara, Jakarta.
9. Hotma. P.Sibuea, 2010. The Principle of The State of Law. Policy Regulation, Basic Principles of Good Governance, Erlangga, Jakarta.
10. Kartini Kartono, 1990. Introduction to Social Research Methodology,Mandar Maju, Bandung.
11. Made Pidarta, 1988. Indonesian Education Management,Bina Aksara. Jakarta.
12. Mardjono Reksodiputro, 1993. Indonesian Criminal Justice System: Looking at Crime and Law Enforcement Within the Limits of Tolerance, The Inaugural Speech of the Permanent Professor of The University of Indonesia,FH-UI, Jakarta.
13. M Nasir Djamil, 2013. Children Not To Be Punished, Sinar Grafika, Jakarta.
14. Moctar Lubis and James E. Scott. 1977. Ethics of Civil Servants, Bharatara Karya Aksara,Jakarta.
15. Moeheriono, 2014. . Competency-Based Performance Measurement Revised Edition, Rajawali Pers,Jakarta.
16. Purniati,et.al, 2001. Child Criminal Justice System Situation Analysis,UNICEF, Jakarta.
17. Rianto Adi, 2004. Methodology of Social and LegalResearch. Jakarta. Granite.
18. R. Sukanto, (1984), Company Policy,BPFE, Yogyakarta.
19. Saksono Slamet, 1988. Staffing Administration, Kanisius, Yogyakarta.
20. Sarundajang, 2002. Central Power Backflow to The Region, Sinar Harapan Library,Jakarta.
21. S.Praja,H.Juhaya, 2011. Legal Theory and Application,CV. Pustaka Setia, Bandung.
22. Sumarno Handayaningrat, 1980. Introduction to The Study of Administrative and Management Sciences,Inti Daya Press, Jakarta.
23. Sutopo, 1999. Management and Organization Administration,LANRI, Jakarta.
24. Subagyo Pangestu, 1984. Basics of Operations Research,BPFF, Yogyakjarta.
25. Sutarto, 1980. The Fundamentals of Organizational Science,ANN, Yogyakarta.
26. Law of the Republic of Indonesia Number 8 of 1981 concerning the Penal Code
27. Law No. 23 of 2002 on Child Protection
28. Law no. 11 of 2012 concerning the Child Justice System
29. Perma RI Number 4 Year 2014 On Guidelines for The Implementation of Diversion in the Criminal Justice System of Children